Job ID: PHIR/2023-24/07
Role: Responsible for completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
Key Performance Area:
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Analyse and adjust slow moving & obsolete inventory on monthly basis.
- Recognize and solve problems affecting production including schedules, staff, waste, and quality.
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standard.
- Rubber Products Knowledge as an added advantage.
|B.E any stream
|Date of Advt