Job ID: PHIN/2023-24/02
Role: To manage businesses, services, and products. Develop marketing and pricing strategies, generate new business leads, manage marketing budgets, and analyze trends
Key Performance Area:
- Receiving RFQ and Quotation Preparation, Quotation Finalization, and Negotiation with the Customer.
- Order follow-up with customer.
- Coordinating with Cross-Functional Team to execute the order.
- Responsible for product launch to production and PPAP approval and sign-off.
- Visiting customers periodically and making minutes on new product-related issues, communicating with Cross-Functional Team to close the issues.
- Price increase negotiation with Customer based on the current trending of the RM.
- Responsible for Accounts Receivables – Collections of Payment.
- Responsible for MIS Preparation and Sales Reports (Monthly).
- Coordinate with Sales Team for any SCM-related issues.
- Monitoring Sales as per the Production Plan & Customer Orders.
- Must have good communication and analytical skills.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Education||B.E any stream|
|Date of Advt||02.05.2023|