Job ID: PHIR/2023-24/09
Role: To maintain purchasing strategies, maintaining positive relationships with suppliers, coordinating with internal teams regarding their supply needs, and overseeing the purchasing team in their daily activities.
Key Performance Area:
- To be competent to manage and optimize purchasing accomplishments and processes and should have exceptional leadership skills and be able to negotiate the best possible deals with suppliers.
- Managing with all concerned on inventory control and to determine and achieve inventory needs.
- To improve purchasing approaches and administer the purchasing team in their daily activities of sourcing suppliers and purchasing of all commodities related.
- Certifying that all procured items meet the requisite quality criterions and specifications.
- To handle procurement activities and the accountabilities include developing purchasing strategies, sustaining constructive rapports with suppliers, coordinating with internal teams concerning their supply needs, and overseeing the purchasing team in their daily activities.
- Formulating cost estimates, managing budgets, and functioning to improve purchasing systems and processes.
- Educating new employees in the purchasing process and in what way to use the purchasing system.
- Deep Knowledge of inventory and supply chain.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office and purchasing software.
- Strong Critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Location||Gummidipoondi / Chennai|
|Industry||Auto Ancillary / Auto Components/OEM|
|Education||Diploma / B. E (Any stream)|
|Date of Advt||01.07.2023|