Posted 8 months ago
Job ID: PHU7/2022-23/05
Responsibilities: Day-to-day purchases for the Hose Assemblies and Tube Assemblies must be negotiated and delivered. Ensure that all purchases adhere to the budgeted cost, high quality, and OTIF.
Key Performance Area:
- Raw materials purchase (Hoses, metal fittings, etc.
- Should handle MRO items (Maintenance, Repair & Operation).
- Well-versed with imports, logistics, Customer procedure, FTA, and Trade Agreement.
- To know how to settle the pricing for Commodity items, and component pricing should know the estimation at the Mark-up stage.
- Should be well versed with indirect items, to handle mechanical spares, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, automation, Capex, panel board, utility, boiler, HVAC parts, and Chiller.
- Should be able to work with production consumables such as fasteners, belts, gloves, welding rods, MS tubes, Structural Items, Angle, tubes, Sheet, Plate, cutting wheel, solvent, and lubricant oil.
- Effective management of packing material, wooden pallets, corrugated boxes, tape, packing lope material, stretch film, wrapping film, and so on.
- Cost reduction/cost saving in direct/indirect sourcing.
- No/reduce line stoppage due to non-availability of material.
- New/alternate sourcing/material for all running items.
- Complete track of PR to PO, PO to Receipt, Receipt to AP booking.
- Keep ISO-TS/IATF/EMS documents up to date.
- Vendor audit/rating/schedule/follow-up/record.
- Follow-up on open orders and cost.
- Advance payment reconciliation once in 3 months.
- Rejection & return material handling.
- 10-12 years of experience in the manufacturing industry is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- SAP Hana and PowerPoint/Excel knowledge are advantageous.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Preference||OEM, Tier – 1|
|Experience||Rs.7,00,000 to 7,50.000/-CTC Max per annum|
|Education||BE - (Experience)|
|Date of Advt||04.08.2022|