Job ID: PHIP/2022-23/013
As an Executive Assistant, the person is responsible to achieve the planned results of delivery, quality, and cost, on a daily, weekly, monthly, and annual basis through effective utilization of resources of the organization. The organization is looking at ambitious growth targets, and this role contributes to deliver the daily results and at the same time build the teams, processes, capabilities, and capacities to deliver the business results.
Note: The responsibilities are not ranked in their order of importance. The following responsibilities of an Executive Assistant include but are not limited to the following
Key Performance Area:
- Ensure that the Director’s office operations are run smoothly and efficiently.
- Liaison with the Internal and External stakeholders to manage the communication on various projects and tasks.
- Scheduling the Director’s calendar, both professional and personal, and managing his correspondence including his agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other organizational logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Minutes of the meeting whenever required to support the director
Managing the customer visits and delegates to ensure the visit is smoothly handled.
- Interact with ease with fellow team members and other stakeholders.
- Effective communication skills to deliver essential results.
- Contribute to a cross-functional team to accomplish results as needed
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Experience||5 - 7 years in Managing Directors or a Directors office|
|Education||Graduate or Postgraduate|
|Date of Advt||19.09.2022|