Posted 8 months ago
Job ID: PHIP/2022-23/03
- Planning of LCL/FCL Export Shipments.
- Responsible for Loading/Sealing Dispatching of Export Containers / Vehicles.
- Handling & preparing all necessary export-related documents.
- Scrutiny of documents e.g., like S/bill, B/L Etc.,
- Follow the shipment with CHA operation staff, shipping company/forwarder up to handover the cargo.
- Co – ordination with shipping lines, CHA- Customs formalities, Transporter & and operation staff.
- Follow the Bill of Lading’s release by coordinating with freight forwarders.
- Maintaining constant communication with clients’ designated freight forwarders regarding a variety of issues, such as the stuffing plan, vessel timetable, B/L copy, etc.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of shipping routes and delivery, specifically regarding customer satisfaction.
- Coordination with the client regarding Dispatch of Cargo.
- Email follow-up for shipments that are picked up daily, in transit, and delivered.
- Handling Pre-Shipments and Post-Shipments Documents Independently.
- Maintain Daily status reports for the export shipments.
- Tracking & dispatch the original Documents with Document assistant, proper statutory filing of records.
- Any additional tasks from time to time assigned by management in accordance with business needs.
- Must be familiar with handling shipment documentation and logistics regulations.
- Must have effective writing and verbal communication abilities.
- Compliance with Customs (Export/Import), Central Excise, Incoterms.
- Up-to-date knowledge of industry developments, EXIM guidelines, global logistics, and rules. Good knowledge of import-export with document and clearance process.
- Knowledge of ERP, particularly SAP knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Excel (Advanced formulas), and PowerPoint).
- Ability to multitask and set priorities.
- Must be able to work as a team in a fast-paced, demanding atmosphere while effectively interacting with clients and coworkers and adhering to verbal and written instructions.
|Job Category||Permanent, Full Time|
|Experience||2 to 3 years|
|Education||Any Degree / BE|
|Industry type||Any Manufacturing Industry|
|Function Area||Export – Logistic Department|
|Salary||INR 2,40,000 to 3,00,000 P.A. (CTC)|
|Date of Advt||27.07.2022|