Job ID: PHIP/2023-24/03
Role: Responsible for production schedulers, production planners develop daily or weekly production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met. Determine material, equipment, and labor requirements, prepare status and performance reports, and resolve production issues.
Key Performance Area:
- At least 15+ years of industrial knowledge with experience in Production and Planning.
- Preferable experience in Engineering Industry Background.
- Experience in SAP S4 HANA or relevant ERP.
- Develop production plan, budget and timelines according to production specifications.
- Oversee production planning and management activities within the organization.
- Excellent knowledge of the Production Planning master data (BOM, work center, routing/recipe etc,), production order management, goods movement against production orders, etc.
- Plan workflow and schedules for production departments.
- Identify delays and accordingly adjust schedules to meet deadlines.
- Notify customers on any delays and outages.
- Assist in new product development and enhancements.
- Conduct daily meetings to keep track of production schedules.
- Resolve production issues and escalate unresolved issues to management promptly.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Determine equipment, materials and manpower required to complete production.
- Monitor production status and ensure timely delivery.
- Balance schedule requirements with production capacity and adjust the schedule as required to align with capacity and constraints.
- Coordinating with Manufacturing, Purchase, and Supply Chain to ensure a controlled flow of approved material timed to meet production requirements.
- Must be familiar with MRP systems and know the fundamentals of how they work and how to use them to schedule and plan a business.
- Advising management of the status of work in progress, material availability, and potential production to ensure that personnel, equipment, materials, and services are provided to support the master production schedule.
- Inventory control analysis for all finished goods and WIP, cycle counts, variance analysis and problem resolution; preparation and keying of related inventory transactions.
- Good knowledge of capacity planning, plant, and machine efficiency.
- Ensure accuracy BOM vs Actual consumption and coordinate with respective teams.
|B.E (any Stream)
|Date of Advt