Role: As a Project team member, you are responsible to lead the entire projects of the business unit and achieve the planned targets of delivery, quality, and cost, on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis through effective utilisation of resources of the company. The company is looking at ambitious growth targets, and is counting on you to deliver the daily results, and at the same time build the teams, processes, capabilities and capacities to deliver the business results.
Please Note : The responsibilities are not ranked in their order of importance. The following responsibilities of a Project member include but are not limited to the following.
- Owns the projects from the requirement phase to series production phase.
- Monitor all projects and ensure achievement of all revenue objectives.
- Project plan to done in coordination with the respective stake holders and adhere to the plan and continuously measure the average time taken to complete various projects.
- Effective requirement gathering for the project execution.
- Along with the NPD team provide the feasibility study within the stipulated time on receipt of the RFQ.
- Work with the marketing team to prepare costing.
- Along with the NPD analyse new components, materials and technologies to evaluate functionality for all new product development.
- Prepare comprehensive project plans with technical objectives and detailed cost estimates.
- On receipt of ECN from the customer, review feasibility and update respective internal team members .
- Analyse product cost and prepare schedule plans for effective implementation of projects.
- Prepare and approve product design and test plans, review design and recommend adequate changes to the approved models before actual role out of new products.
- Document records for all project proposal and associated activities.
- Conduct regular meetings with the internal team members facilitate delivery.
- Review and report the project status and schedule to the key stake holders every week.
- Improve the supplier base an maintain the relationship for new projects.
- Continuously support the production team and ensure the sample is delivered as per the agreed timeline.
- Along with the Production team ensure no in-process rejections to avoid delays in sample submission.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients and achieve all business objectives and determine an effective strategy.
- Continuous feedback from the customer and plan corrective actions.
- Respond to the email communications within the stipulated timeline.
- Plan regular visit to the customer to understand the scope & costing specifications.
- Plan regular follow up to ensure the conversion of business.
- Hand hold the customer till the series production and ensure smooth transition.
- Effectively support the Quality team to maintain specified quality of all products.
- Implement various processes for projects and develop all tests for same to maintain quality
- Ensure zero sample rejections from the customer by effectively working between the customer and the quality team.
- Ensure to deliver first time right products or parts, eliminate rework to improve quality standards and reduce cost.
- Support quality team for documentation related to projects.
- ISO documentation has to be adhered.
- BE Mechanical/Production/Industrial
- Experience : 3 + years of relevant Project Management experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a focus on technical excellence, responsiveness to customers and innovative thinking is required.
- Effective communication with the team and the customer.
- Effective team player.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. (CTC)|
|Experience||3 + years of relevant Project Management experience|
|Function Area||Projects- NPD|
|Employment Type||Permanent , Full Time|
|Date of Advt||07.05.2019|