Location – Irungattukottai.
Role: As a Purchase team member, you are responsible to lead the entire purchase of the business unit and achieve the planned targets of delivery, quality, and cost, on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis through effective utilisation of resources of the company. The company is looking at ambitious growth targets, and is counting on you to deliver the daily results, and at the same time build the teams, processes, capabilities and capacities to deliver the business results.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain activities like Receiving stores / Maintaining Inventory/ Purchase /Imports / Logistics and scrap disposal.
- Manage and assigning company’s day-to-day or Monthly purchasing activities and ensure that all purchasers are timely releasing PO’s as per given PR ‘s and following up for deliveries with Suppliers as per PO schedule.
- Good in sourcing and Negotiating vendors of materials like Mechanical, Plumbing, Electrical, Instrumentations, equipment’s, Tools & Die, General Consumables, Printing and Packaging items like Polybags, Gunny Sheets, Wooden Boxes and carton Boxes.
- Daily tracking and maintaining weekly tracking reports of Pending PR ‘s and Open PO’s.
- Resolving Vendor grievances like pending Payments, Invoice Discrepancy, Rejection/Credit Note /Debit Note and any material quality issues.
- Mentoring Purchasers to elevate for their next level of Purchases.
- Preparing appropriate Individual KRA’s to each Purchasers and monitoring with records on Monthly Basis.
- Preparing & Submitting MRM and Monthly reports.
- Knowledge in TS / IATF 16949 documentations.
- Vendor Approval / Monitoring.
- Manage the company’s day-to-day purchasing activities and ensure that all purchasing agents are meeting their personal performance standards
- Collaborate with inventory control and sales to develop metrics for gauging inventory level needs and then maintaining those levels throughout the year
- Propose improvements to the current purchasing system that will improve vendor relationships and lower the cost of doing business.
- Continuously support the production team and ensure the sample is delivered as per the agreed timeline.
- Along with the Production team ensure no in-process rejections to avoid delays in sample submission.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all clients and achieve all business objectives and determine an effective strategy.
- Continuous feedback from the supplier and plan corrective actions.
- Respond to the email communications within the stipulated timeline.
- Plan regular follow up to ensure the conversion of business.
- Support quality team for documentation related to projects.
- IATF/ TS 16949 documentation has to be adhered.
- BE / Diploma Mechanical/Production/ from Manufacturing Background only.
- Experience: 8 + years of relevant Purchase experience.
- Employment Type – Permanent.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a focus on technical excellence, responsiveness to supplier and innovative thinking is required.
- Effective communication with the team and the supplier.
- Effective team player.
- SAP software experience required.
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management required.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Salary||INR 6,00,000 – 6,50,000 P.A. (CTC)|
|Experience||8+ years of relevant Purchase Experience|
|Employment Type||Permanent , Full Time|
|Education||BE / Diploma Mechanical/Production/ from Manufacturing Background only.|
|Date of Advt||06.05.2019|