Job ID : PHIP/2021-22/015
Role: To lead the entire production team of the business unit and achieve the planned targets of delivery, quality, and cost, on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis through effective utilization of resources of the company.
Key Performance Area:
- Design and implement lean manufacturing cells using effective systems to optimize, use of space, equipment, material and personnel
- Closely work with the Production Planning function and execute monthly, weekly and daily production plan.
- Achieve 100% production hit ratio with the effective utilization of available resources.
- Cycle time reduction and line balancing increase both production unit per hour, per operator.
- Ensure 100% adherence to process standards and effective implementation of all corrective actions.
- Ensure effective utilization of 3M’s (Man, Material & Machine).
- Ensure 100% plan adherence with in line with the set PPM.
- Adhere to SAP Based production monitoring MIS to support in establishing the SAP culture within the team.
- Support process engineering change notice (ECN) activities, as required.
- Continuously up date and train the team on the latest production management techniques, best practices and concepts
- Support the Plant head in installing new production lines as and when the requirement arises
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Experience||8+ Years in production|
|Education||BE / Diploma|
|Preference||OEM / Tier 1|
|Industry||Assembly / Machining|
|Salary||45k to 55K Monthly CTC|
|Date of Advt||02.02.2022|