Role: Aspiring for a challenging Senior Level Managerial assignment in Production in Rubber Hose manufacturing.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Responsible for production line efficiency improvement, Quality Management, Cost reduction, Delivery and Safety
- Track record of productivity improvement and conversant with Lean Manufacturing concept of 3M, VSM, Kaizen, SMED, JIT, 5S, TPM
- Proficiency in production related tasks including planning, control and trouble shooting
- Standards management (Quality Systems) and Control plan, CAPA for internal and external customer complaint based on CFT.
- Excellent knowledge in IATF 16949 requirements.
- Identifying areas of quality failures and initiate improvement through 7QC tools, 8D, Poka Yoke in shop floor to avoid customer complaints.
- Inventory and WIP maintaining in Entire shop floor though suggestions, QC circles
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Follow standard operating procedures, manuals and work instructions for production
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Maintaining Optimum Stock of Critical Tools and Spares to achieve production Target.
- Hands on knowledge in ERP (SAP) systems (Production Module)
- Organize and prioritize production needs
- Oversee and coach employees
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance
- Check production output according to specifications
- Submit reports on performance and progress
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Proven experience as Production Asst. Manager or similar role
- Experience in using various types of manufacturing machinery and tools
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Salary||INR upto 6 Lakh CTC p.a|
|Experience||10 + years|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Education||Diploma/B.E (preferably Mech., Polymer Tech. or Rubber Tech.)|
|Date of Advt||30.07.2019|
|Industry||Auto Ancillary/Auto Components/OEM|