Posted 4 weeks ago
Job ID: PHIR/2022-23/014
Role: Create and define robust, schematics files, capable of enduring multiple design revisions quickly and efficiently.
Key Performance Area:
- Owns the projects from the requirement phase to series production phase.
- Monitor all projects and ensure achievement of all revenue objectives.
- Project plan to be done in coordination with the respective stakeholders and adhere to the plan and continuously measure the average time taken to complete various projects.
- Effective requirement gathering for the project execution.
- Along with the NPD team provide the feasibility study within the stipulated time on receipt of the RFQ.
- Work with the marketing team to conduct feasibility and prepare costing.
- Along with the NPD analyses new components, materials, and technologies to evaluate functionalities for all new product development.
- Prepare comprehensive project plans with technical objectives and detailed cost estimates.
- On receipt of ECN from the customer, review feasibility and update respective internal team members.
- Analyses product cost and prepare schedule plans for effective implementation of projects.
- Prepare and approve product design and test plans, review design and recommend adequate changes to the approved models before actual role out of new products.
- Document records for all project proposal and associated activities.
- Conduct regular meetings with the internal team members for flawless launch of the project.
- Improve the supplier base and maintain the relationship for new projects
- Continuously support the production team and ensure the sample is delivered as per the agreed timeline.
- Along with the Production team ensure no in-process rejections to avoid delays in sample submission.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all customers and achieve all business objectives and determine an effective strategy.
- Continuous feedback from the customer and plan corrective actions.
- Respond to the email communications within the stipulated timeline.
- Plan regular visit to the customer to understand the scope & costing specifications.
- Plan regular follow up to ensure the conversion of business.
- Hand hold the customer till the series production and ensure smooth transition.
- Effectively support the Quality team to maintain specified quality of all products.
- Implement various processes for projects and develop all tests for same to maintain quality.
- Ensure zero sample rejections from the customer by effectively working between the customer and the quality team.
- Ensure to deliver first time right products or parts, eliminate rework to improve quality standards and reduce cost.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Experience||5 - 6 years|
|Education||B.E any stream|
|Industry||Preferably Automotive OEM|
|Date of Advt||03.03.2023|