Role: As a Project team member, you are responsible to lead the entire projects of the business unit and achieve the planned targets of delivery, quality, and cost, on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis through effective utilisation of resources of the company. The company is looking at ambitious growth targets, and is counting on you to deliver the daily results, and at the same time build the teams, processes, capabilities and capacities to deliver the business results.
Key Performance Area
- Monitor all projects and ensure achievement of all revenue objectives.
- Effectiverequirement gathering for the project execution.
- Preparecomprehensive project plans with technical objectives and detailed cost estimates.
- Analyzeproduct cost and prepare schedule plans for effective implementation of
- Prepareand approve product design and test plans, review design and recommend adequate changes to the approved models before actual role out of new products
- Documentrecords for all project proposal and associated activities
- Conductregular meetings with the internal team members facilitate delivery
- Continuouslysupport the production team and ensure the sample is delivered as per the agreed timeline
- Alongwith the Production team ensure no in-process rejections to avoid delays in sample submission
- Handhold the customer till the series production and ensure smooth transition.
- Implementvarious processes for projects and develop all tests for same to maintain quality
- Ensurezero sample rejections from the customer by effectively working between the customer and the quality team.
- Ensureto deliver first time right products or parts, eliminate rework to improve quality standards and reduce cost.
- Supportquality team for documentation related to
- ISOdocumentation has to be adhered.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment with a focus on technical excellence, responsiveness to customers and innovative thinking is required.
- Effective communication with the team and the customer.
- Effective team player.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A. (CTC)|
|Experience||3 + Years of relevant Project Management experience.|
|Industry||Auto Ancillary/Auto Components/OEM|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Date of Advt||09.10.2019|