Job ID: PHIP/2022-23/016
Key Performance Area:
- Knowledge on AS9100-D requirements & NADCAP requirements
- Strong Knowledge on Aerospace Procurement process flow and Documentation
- Knowledge on the basic standards required for AS customers for procurement
- Knowledge on Machining, Surface treatment, Heat treatment, etc are added advantage
- Relevant experience in Supplier Development & Management, Global Sourcing, and procurement with good communication & Negotiation skills. Prior experience in Aerospace Industries with SAP/relevant software knowledge is a must.
- Search and source potential suppliers for Aerospace Industry
- Follow up with vendors for on-time supply of materials
- Interacting with vendors to place orders for products and raw materials basis business needs. Support activities to keep the purchasing department running efficiently.
- Track orders, resolve Logistics Challenges (e.g. Customs clearance etc) and ensure timely delivery
- Contribute to improve, effective implementation of Standard Operating Procedures to ensure compliance with procurement and other policies
- Review Ageing Norms and required Processes are always followed. Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Determine and track KPIs. Provide Monthly reports to Management
- Effective sourcing for any other New Product Development
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Location||Kelambakkam Chennai -PHIP|
|Education||BE / DME|
|Salary||As Per company norms|
|Functional Area||Purchase /Logistics / Supply Chain|
|Date of Advt||26.12.2022|