KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Prepare, issue, and control production schedules and material requirements to ensure a controlled flow of approved materials on-time customer deliveries.
- Lead, Develop and maintain reports relating to process, product and operation on-time performance.
- Plan and achieve day wise production plan.
- Work daily with peers and superiors developing the maturity of the production planning systems in support of business goals and a continuous improvement initiative.
- Focus on monthly deliveries through collaborative weekly efforts.
- Be proactive in communicating to the customer through the marketing team if there is a genuine delay.
- Track material shortages and provide immediate resolution.
- Assist purchasing unit in coordinating and planning supplier deliveries.
- Identify new suppliers and manage existing suppliers to meet production needs.
- Monitor inventory status and generate inventory reports to Production Manager.
- Perform inventory management according to company policies.
- Assist Sales unit in coordinating and planning customer orders and deliveries.
- Identify delivery exception and provide alternative solutions.
- Generate reports on production shortages and sales impact to Factor Manager for analysis.
- Address customer queries and concerns in a timely fashion.
- Develop process improvements for inventory, manufacturing and production control systems.
- Evaluate production control activities to ensure that final product meets customer specifications.
- Plan equipment, material and manpower requirements to meet production schedule.
- Diploma (or) BE
- Experience : 5+ years in Production, Planning & Control
- Experience in Steel industry & CTL Planning will be preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluency in Tamil & Hindi and a good working knowledge in heavy machine industry.
- Able to work independently as well as a strong team leader
Salary : CTC INR 5,00,000 to 6,00,000 L per annum.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Location||Gummidipoondi - Chennai|
|Salary||INR 5,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A. (CTC)|
|Experience||5+ years in Production, Planning & Control|
|Employment Type||Permanent , Full Time|
|Education||Diploma (or) BE|
|Date of Advt||31.06.2019|