KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Successfully manage the Recruitment and selection of the organisation within the agreed timeline.
- Proactively engage the recruitment pipeline to address to the organisations requirements.
- Sourcing, facilitating interview with the hiring manager till onboarding.
- Increase vendor base for the Blue collar workforce to address the volatility of the business
- Decrease the recruitment lead time to ensure productivity.
- Conducting benchmark study with the similar industry in terms of wage and welfare study.
- Initiate & Lead activities increasing employee satisfaction motivation, engagement & retention in defined area.
- Create committees and govern safety, Health and 5S.
- Address attrition and review and analyse the exit interviews and report the findings quarterly to the functional head and plant head to plan preventive action.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Create and update the Skill matrix monthly once to meet the organisational requirements.
Payroll & Statutory Compliance:
- End to end payroll processing and Personnel Records Management of the Company, including payment of PF, ESIS, LWF dues.
- Attending Statutory Audits like PF, ESIC, etc.
- Liasoning with the Government Offices of PF, ESIC and Labour Consultant as and when required.
- F & F processing and release of F & F amount.
- Generating MIS Reports and submitting to the stakeholders within the schedule.
- MBA or MSW
- Experience : 8 to 10 years of experience HR Generalist or HR Business Partner in a
- Familiar in Handling Contract Labours
- Knowledgeable in Employment Laws and practices
- Good at managing Contract Labour force
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Location||Gummidipoondi - Chennai|
|Salary||INR 5,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A. (CTC)|
|Experience||8 to 10 years experience HR Generalist or HR Business Partner in a manufacturing industry|
|Employment Type||Permanent , Full Time|
|Education||MBA or MSW|
|Date of Advt||31.06.2019|