Role: Senior Design Engineer Responsible to develop and implement successful design strategies, New Products, Product improvements.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA:
- Carryout Design Calculation for Strength of structure, select materials.
- Create Bill of Materials, prepare ECN, 3D Models, 2D drawings,
- Manage the team of several designers, evaluating individual design deliverables and overall team performance.
- Preparation of Product catalogue, Brochures, Comparison sheet with competitors.
- Field visit to get Feedback from customers, Service and implement Design improvements.
- Involved during In-House Testing, Field testing and Performance Evaluation.
- Collaborate with other Departments to ensure that product is delivered in time.
- Proven experience as a design engineer or similar role
- Experience in using various designing Softwares
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Experience||5 + years|
|Industry||Auto Ancillary/Auto Components/OEM|
|Education||B.E or equalant|