Responsible for handling established OEMs in Mobile and Industrial Hydraulics for the state of Tamilnadu for
- Work closely with key OEMs as Key Accounts Engineer.
- Handling end to end for Key OEMS from handling enquiry, submitting quote, following up for Proto and completing fitment function with OEMs.
- Following up for productionised order fixing SOB for each Model.
- Work seamlessly with operations team to execute schedules on time every time.
- Provide rolling forecast of schedules and monitoring forecast accuracy by customer as well execution of schedules internally .
- Develop good customer relationship and satisfaction by regular visits, phone calls, follow-ups, e-mails etc.
- Regular follow up on payment collection.
- Working closely with Engineering team to work on Value Engineering and application Management.
Building of strong brand identity by coordinating & executing expos, marketing campaign etc.
- Good understanding on basics of Engineering.
- Good working skills with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to forge strong work relationship across all functions with the customer.
- Strong analytical skills
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Industry||Automotive or Industrial selling from a good tier-1 supplier catering to large OEMs|
|Education||B.E. graduate (preferably mechanical) from a good institute|
|Salary||INR3 Lakhs P.A. (CTC)|
|Function Area||Sales & Marketing|
|Date of Advt.||22.03.2021|