Role: QA Engineer – QMS
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA:
- Good communication skills in English, Hindi added advantage.
- Min.2 years working experience in Passenger vehicle.
- Good knowledge in QC tools& documentation
- Experience with IATF 16949 preferred
- Understanding Automotive Core Tools (Advanced Product Quality Planning & Control Plan (APQP), Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Measurement System Analysis (MSA) preferred
- Recommend and implement enhancements to the quality system that result in improved corporate quality performance, increased customer satisfaction, and/or simplification of processes to reduce costs.
- Ensure Res’ readiness for all internal and external quality audits.
- Develop the annual audit plan, train internal audit team members, perform necessary duties as Res’ Lead Internal Auditor and provide ongoing
communication/reporting of results.
- Coordinate and direct external 3rd party registration/surveillance audits
- Oversee the controlled document system, to include a final review of all changes to procedures, work instructions, forms, master lists and other associated documents to ensure quality certification requirements are met.
- Participate in quality reporting and management review process.
- Monitor the Periodic Review Matrix to ensure repetitive quality requirements are met.
- Manage quality metrics and present findings and recommendations to the management review team.
- Participate in the Advanced Product Quality Planning activities to determine appropriate use of existing and new measurement systems during new tool or
process design and startup.
- Coordinate pre-launch production trial run process monitoring.
- Participate in the development of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Maintain Control Plans and FMEA’s throughout the life of the part.
- Facilitate and promote use of appropriate problem solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Industry||Auto Ancillary/Auto Components|
|Salary||As Per company norms|
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Location||Kannivakkam Chennai -PHU4|
|Date of Advt.||07.04.2021|