Job ID : PHIP/2021-22/006
Key Performance Area:
- Candidate should have experience in New product Development NPD (working with polymeric materials in product design & simulation, application development, and material processing is a plus.)
- Preferred experience in Automotive Component Manufacturing Industries, polymer melt processing technologies: injection moulding, extrusion, compression moulding, coatings, and others (blow moulding, etc.).
- Experience in elastomers processing, and in fluoroelastomers is a plus.
- Candidate should be technically strong, should analyse feasibility study with stage drawings.
- Preparing documents such as CP, PPAP, APQP, PFMEA etc
- Good Knowledge of Process audit and QMS standards documentation
- Excellent excel and Communication Skills
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Location||Kelambakkam Chennai -PHIP|
|Salary||As Per company norms|
|Experience||3 - 5 years|
|Industry||Automobile and Manufacturing|
|Education||BE (Chemical or Mechanical)|
|Date of Advt.||28.08.2021|
|Functional Area||NPD New Product Development (Chemical Mechanical)|