Role: The Mixing Engineer position is responsible for supervising shop floor employees in the mixing department. This position plans and assigns work, implements policies and procedures and recommends improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures and working conditions.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA:
- Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
- Follow standard operating procedures, manuals and work instructions for the production
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
- Organize and prioritize production needs
- Oversee and coach employees
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Manning – Deploy the manpower on machine
- Co-ordinate with lab persons to release pass compound on time.
- Ensure that Extruder return compound segregated as per different code and reprocessed as per work instructions.
- Maintain the overtime record for all the workmen.
- Ensure that enough anti-tack solution in tank and record the top up.
- Ensure that daily cleaning on mezzanine floor (Intermix).
- Ensure that calendar area should be clean (Boxes are free from contamination, No ply on the bare floor). Feed the calendar by hot only.
- Ensure that Operators are filling their checklist forms on a shift basis.
- Fill the raw material lot numbers & sources on daily basis.
- PVQC board update to be done.
- Ensure all machineries are in safe condition ( daily safety check chart)
- Maintain the mixing records( Files & Documentation).
- Willing to work in shift
- Knowledge of polymer process
- Should have knowledge of chemicals used in the rubber industry
- Should have knowledge of mixing machineries.
- Adequate knowledge of process parameters required
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Basic knowledge of SAP
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Location||Irungattukottai - Chennai|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 – 3,60,000 P.A. (CTC)|
|Experience||5 years and above for Diploma holders/ 3 years for B.Tech|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Education||B.Tech/Diploma (preferably Polymer Technology or Rubber Technology)|
|Date of Advt||01.07.2019|
|Industry||Rubber mixing/Auto Ancillary/Auto Components/OEM|
|Preference||Manufacturing industry preferably Rubber mixing|