Job ID: PHU4/2022-23/03
Role: Maintenance and operation of all electrical systems following standards, ensuring proper reactive maintenance on time, and ensuring all work is carried out following safety regulations.
Key Performance Area:
- In-depth knowledge of machine troubleshooting, VFD and PLC commissioning.
- Managing Utility Maintenance (DG, Boiler, Forklift, RO plant, Air compressor, STP, ETP, Chiller, Dehumidifier, AC units & Cooling tower).
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- Document preparation and maintenance following QMS and EMS requirements
- Solid understanding of control panel wiring and power distribution.
- Preparing consumption reports for power, water, diesel etc,
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Education||DEEE or BE Electrical|
|Salary||As Per company norms|
|Date of Advt||20.01.2023|