Posted 5 months ago
Job ID: PHU4/2022-23/04
Role: Maintenance and operation of all electrical systems following standards, ensuring proper reactive maintenance on time, and ensuring all work is carried out following safety regulations.
Key Performance Area:
- Individual attendance breakdown.
- Develop and implement a preventive, periodic, and predictive maintenance schedule for all machines and a checklist with a history card.
- Reduce breakdowns while increasing productivity.
- Keeping critical spare parts in stock.
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- Knowledge of control panel wiring, VFD, and PLC commissioning.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Experience||2- 3 years|
|Education||DEEE or BE Electrical|
|Salary||As Per company norms|
|Date of Advt||20.01.2023|