Job ID: PHIR/2022-23/017
Role: As a sales team member, you are responsible for Tendering through all the Portals, sending offers against Customer RFQs, Vendor registration for new customers with relevant supporting documents and payment collections.
The company is looking at ambitious growth targets and is counting on you to deliver the daily results and, simultaneously, build the teams, processes, capabilities, and capacities to have the business results.
Please Note: The responsibilities are not ranked in their order of importance. The following duties of a Project member include but are not limited to the following.
- Owns the Tendering process
- Sending offer against RFQ from the customer
- Vendor registrations activities with necessary required documents
- Interacting the customers for the status of the request, converting orders
- Daily, Weekly payment collections activities
- Interaction with Internal departments for order status, coordination for achieving the monthly targets
- Prepare and maintain the Tracking sheet for tenders and offers till it closed
- Conduct regular meetings with the internal team members to facilitate delivery
- Review and report the tender status and schedule to the key stakeholders every week
- Improve the customer base and maintain the relationship for new orders
- Continuously support the production team and ensure the sample is delivered as per the agreed timeline.
- Along with the Production, the team ensure no in-process rejections to avoid delays in sample submission.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all customers and internal teams and achieve all business objectives and determine an effective strategy.
- Respond to the email communications within the stipulated timeline.
- Plan regular follow-ups to ensure the conversion of business with customers.
- Effectively support the Quality team to maintain the specified quality of all products.
- Implement various processes for projects and develop all tests for the same to maintain quality
- Ensure zero sample rejections from the customer by effectively working between the customer and the quality team.
- Ensure to deliver first-time-right products or parts, eliminate rework to improve quality standards and reduce cost.
- The support sales team for documentation related to sales & marketing.
- ISO documentation must have been adhered.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment focused on technical excellence, responsiveness to customers and innovative thinking is required.
- Effective communication with the team and the customer in English, Hindi, Tamil, and other languages, if any.
- Effective team player.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Location||Guindy - Chennai (HO)|
|Industry type||Sales & Marketing|
|Date of Advt||24.05.2022|