Job ID : PHU4 2021-22-006
Responsible for the HR activities of the business unit and achieve the planned targets of delivery, quality, and cost, on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis through effective utilization of resources of the company.
Key Performance Area:
- Ensure the time and attendance reports and the system is monitored regularly.
- Report the respective stakeholder every day on the headcount status.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses etc. with assistance of a computer system.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information etc.
- Address issues and questions regarding payroll from employees and superiors.
- Prepare reports related to payroll and time and attendance and share regularly with the Stakeholders.
- Adhere to all the labour laws and comply with all the act relevant to labour laws.
- Initiate and comply with all the statutory norms pertaining to the business unit.
- Ensure that the payroll complies with the PF and ESIC requirement of the respective acts.
- SAP knowledge is mandatory.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Salary||25 to 30 K Monthly CTC|
|Experience||4+ years in Payroll/HR|
|Preferred||Good knowledge in HR and payoll|
|Date of Advt.||10.04.2021|