Job ID : PHIP/2021-22/004
Digital Marketing Specialist leads Polyhose’s internet marketing efforts for India and overseas. Through in-depth analytics and working with cross-functional teams and external resources, candidate must develop and executes programs to increase website traffic and leads. The ideal candidate is analytical, energetic and has solid experience working with web-marketing applications.
Key Performance Area:
- Manage SEO (Search Engine Optimization) to increase organic search visibility and ranking.
- Manage website content
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking, and optimizing of PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns such as Google AdWords. This includes identifying and tracking industry keywords and their popularity
- Build and maintain AdWords landing pages, building content and structure that drives CTR and leads
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Promoting brand name in social media platform
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- rainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- In-short knowledge of performance on social media.
- Good computer skill.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Good communication skills in English, Hindi added advantage.
- Min.3 years working experience in Digital Marketing.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Location||Kelambakkam Chennai -PHIP|
|Salary||As Per company norms|
|Date of Advt.||15.04.2021|