Location – Kelambakkam.
Role: As an Executive Assistant, the person is responsible to achieve the planned results of delivery, quality, and cost, on a daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis through effective utilisation of resources of the organisation. The organisation is looking at ambitious growth targets, and this role contributes to deliver the daily results, and at the same time build the teams, processes, capabilities and capacities to deliver the business results.
Please Note : The responsibilities are not ranked in their order of importance. The following responsibilities of an Executive
Assistant include but are not limited to the following.
- Provide support to the director and the executive team in a directed and timely manner to achieve the organisational goal and accomplish the objectives.
- Ensure that the Directors office operations are run smoothly and efficiently.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners.
- Maintain and refine internal processes that support the Director’s requirement organisation-wide and coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
- Liaison with the Internal and External stakeholders to manage the communication on various projects and tasks.
- Plan and orchestrate work to ensure that the priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
- Scheduling the Directors calendar, both professional and personal, and manage his correspondence including his agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other organisational logistics.
- Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintaining files, records, and correspondence for meetings.
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
- Minutes of the meeting whenever required to support the director
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute relevant correspondence.
- Managing the customer visits and delegates to ensure the visit is smoothly handled.
- Plans/organizes and implements events such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
- Manage Directors schedule and acts as liaison for organisation’s executive team.
- Interact with ease with the fellow team members and other stake holders.
- Effective communication skills to deliver the essential results.
- Contribute to cross functional team to accomplish results as needed.
- Graduate or Post Graduate
- Experience : 5+ years in managing Directors or a CEO’s office.
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- In-depth understanding of entire MS Office suite.
- Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Date of Advt||04.05.2019|
|Salary||25,000 - 30,000 INR|