Role: Engineer – Supplier Quality
KEY PERFORMANCE AREA:
- Good communication skills in English, Hindi added advantage,
- Good knowledge in QC tools& documentation
- SAP Knowledge.
Conduct Suppliers’ audits with focus on systems, processes and products and ensure effective follow up and close out of audit reports.
Follow up all corrective Actions with Suppliers and Subcontractors.
- Improve Supplier Quality performance.
- Support of sub-contractor selection, surveillance and development.
- Monitoring, collation and analysis of non-conformances including sub-contract, production.
- Support of second and third party audits.
- Active involvement in Supplier Quality review process.
- Support to the manufacturing teams in resolving issues.
- Identification and promotion of continuous improvement in Supply Chain.
- Performing product inspection activities on incoming and production assemblies, including FAI and PPAP.
- Compilation and development of production test / work instructions and quality plans.
- The identification and implementation of effective root cause and Supplier CAPA activities.
- To constantly strive to increase our “right-first-time” performance and eliminate failures whilst maximizing efficiency. Essential Requirements:
- Experience in working as the Supplier Quality Engineer in manufacturing environment.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Quality Systems, ISO9001 and Advanced Product Quality Planning.
- Working knowledge of system, process and product auditing.
- Working knowledge and experience of quality tools and process solving techniques including 8D, 5-whys, Cause and Effect etc.
- Able to interpret drawings, engineering instructions, customer and technical specs, and develop process control.
- A clear logical thinker with exceptional attention to detail and a persistent nature demonstrated by an inquisitive approach.
- Knowledge and practical experience of working within a lean manufacturing environment.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Industry||Auto Ancillary/Auto Components/OEM|
|Date of Advt||28.09.2020|
|Salary||As Per company norms|