Operation & Maintenance in building as per standards, carry out maintenance on all electrical systems, ensure proper reactive maintenance on time and ensure all work is carried out under safety regulations.
Key Performance Area:
- Managing operations, monitoring, routine and breakdown maintenance
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance for specified building area preventive maintenance schedules like FCU, Electrical, Plumbing and etc.
- Responding to breakdowns and diagnosing faults
- Supervising engineering and technical staff
- Managing budgets
- Spare parts stock inventory and maintain the store items.
- Performs daily inspection in the building area and maintaining reports.
- Vendor AMC records monitor to keep on track and service reports to be filed as well AMC renewal track.
- Allocate the task for technicians on a daily basis according to the PPM schedule.
- Handling the Fire alarm systems, Fire Fighting systems, BMS(Building Management system), LPG detection system, Access control systems monitoring rectification of the troubles with the vendor and keep maintain the systems in good condition.
- Maintain the Records and certificates for all third party inspection reports like Elevators, Fire alarm, and Fire Fighting system.
- Problem-solving and troubleshooting.
- Faster time to productivity and learning the ability.
- Highly motivated to work in a team.
- Work with sincerity and commitment.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Industry||Utility / Electrical Maintenance|
|Education||Electrical Engineering in Diploma or Bachelor Degree|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Experience||4 years for Degree / 6 years for Diploma|
|Date of Advt.||10.01.2020|