KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Raw materials purchase (Hoses, metal fittings, etc.
- Should handle MRO items (Maintenance, Repair & Operation),
- Well versed with imports, logistics, Customer procedure, FTA, Trade agreement
- To know how to settle the pricing for Commodity items, component pricing, should know the estimation at Mark-up stage.
- Should be well versed with indirect item, to handle mechanical spares, electrical, pneumatics, hydraulics, automation, capex, panel board, utility, boiler, HVAC parts, Chiller.
- Should know to handle production consumable, fasteners, belt, gloves, welding rod, MS tube, Structural Items, Angle, Tube, Sheet, Plate, cutting wheel, solvent, and lubrication oil.
- To handle effective management of packing material, wooden pallets, corrugation box, tape, packing lope material, stretch film, wrapping film, etc.
- Cost reduction/cost saving in direct / indirect sourcing. (Key area)
- No/reduce line stoppage due to non-availability of material. (key area)
- New/alternate sourcing/material for all running items.
- Complete track of PR to PO, PO to Receipt, Receipt to AP booking. (key area)
- Keep ISO-TS/IATF documents up to date.
- Vendor audit/rating/schedule/follow-up/record. (key area)
- Open order follow-up& cost.
- Advance payment reconciliation once in 3 months.
- Rejection & return material handling.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Documentation skills
- Able to work independently
- Should know to handle the critical situation
- Be a good team leader
- SAP / Excel / PPT
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Industry||Automobile/Machining/Assembly background (Manufacturing Industry background)|
|Date of Advt.||26.03.2021|
|Location||Kannivakkam, Chennai, Chengalpattu District|
|Notice Period||Immediate Joining|
|Job Category||Full Time Permanent|