Job ID : PHIP/2022-23/02
Role : As Business Development Manager, the candidate is responsible maintaining existing customers relationship and identifies new potential customers. The candidate will be the one-point contact for the customer and company’s cross functional team.
- Liaise with key customers and ensure sales delivery as per the business plan
- Responsible for generating new business opportunities in aerospace market
- Responsible for aerospace new product development activities of the division
- Ensures the product development meets the customer requirement at every stage
- Own end-to-end new business opportunities, from creating leads to closing deals.
- Develop market research, pricing of new products and services, contract development, inventory support, operational planning and development and initial implementation.
- Creating strategic marketing and sales plans and implement them to ensure the achievement of respective business plans
- Provides timely updates to customer and company management periodically
- Performs other duties as assigned. Accomplishes related results as needed
- The candidate should be dynamic and excellent in communication
- 8+ years of experience and should have Aerospace OEM marketing experience
- Fluid Distribution System work background is an added advantage
- Flexible to travel
- Aerospace QMS knowledge is mandatory
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Location||Kelambakkam (Pudupakkam) - Chennai|
|Experience||8+ years in Aerospace domain|
|Date of Advt||09.05.2022|