Job ID: PHIR/2022-23/001
Role: Training Officer
Responsibilities: Enhance training and track employees’ skills, performance, productivity, and work quality.
Key Performance Area:
- Through job analysis, career trajectories, yearly performance reviews, communication with line managers, determine and evaluate future and existing training needs.
- Create a training and development strategy that addresses requirements and expectations.
- Deploy a wide range of training techniques.
- Organize efficient orientation and induction sessions
- Track and report periodically on the effectiveness, success, and return on investment of training programmes.
- Manage training budget
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development and continual improvement.
- Address any unique issues and create training programmes as necessary.
- Maintain a keen understanding of training advances, developments, and best practices.
- Proven experience as Training Officer or other comparable position.
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training techniques.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Experience||7+ years in Managing Directors or a Directors office|
|Education||B.E any stream|
|Date of Advt||06.08.2022|