Location – Vector Hydraulics, Sengadu – Sriperumbudur.
Logistics (In-bound & Out-bound Logistics), Imports, Warehouse Management, Inventory Control & RM Planning.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Responsible for Domestic & International logistics works of Raw Material.
- Monitor the arrival of shipments within specified time frame.
- Responsible for Logistic planning & redeployment activities.
- Responsible for safe handling of Raw material (Inbound activities) & Finished Goods (Outbound Activities).
- Responsible for ILA & IRA in Warehouse following FIFO method.
- Planning and optimal utilization of warehouse space on parts to reduce cost incurred on airfreight and demurrages.
- Responsible for making claim of Short receipt of material & damaged material.
- Supervise the Loading & Unloading of Shipments/Cargoes in the Warehouse.
- Responsible for delivering right product to right location to Customer under KANBAN.
- Ensure required safety stock level to manage Surprises & Inventory responsibility.
- Coordinating with Service Providers (Forwarder, Customs House Agent, and Shipping Liner).
- Responsible for Final assembly scheduling & Shipping it to customer.
- Routine follow-up with supplier ensuring timely delivery of Raw material to avoid production losses as well as saving in emergency logistics costs.
- Responsible for handling and guiding day to day activities with Shop floor Operators, like Issue of correct Materials to Shop floor based on Production plan.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Salary||INR 3,60,000 – 4,20,000 P.A. (CTC)|
|Industry||Auto Ancillary/Auto Components/OEM|
|Employment Type||Permanent , Full Time|
|Education||Diploma – BE/DIP (Mech)|
|Date of Advt||18.01.2019|