Job ID: PHIR/2023-24/013
Role: Review production information to understand methods and activities in manufacturing. This includes, but is not limited to, production schedules, process flows and engineering specs.
Key Performance Area:
- Control systems to minimize and resolve production issues.
- Create systems, in process, to ensure all products meet quality control standards.
- Develop standards for production process
- Knowledge of the various systems and how changes in process and other conditions will affect outcome
- Should maintain OEM product drawings
- Should be able to conduct time study of each process by using different tools
- Should be able to identify the non value added activity in the process and eliminate
- Should be able to eliminate the non user friendly practices in the process
- Should be able to improve the ergonomics in the process
- Responsible for SWS update which should be done in co-ordination with user department.
- Should be able to co-ordinate with user department for samples manufacturing
- Should be able to co-ordinate for the process improvements study and conduct trials accordingly
- Designing control systems to minimize production costs and production issues
- Training staff for new processes and providing instructions and manuals.
- Managing process documentation.
- Monitoring of production out put Actual time Vs Standard time.
- Knowledge in MS Excel and AutoCAD.
- Strong in problem solving skills.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Experience||6 - 8 years|
|Date of Advt||28.11.2023|