Job ID : PHIP/2021-22/017
- Supervisory responsibilities include monitoring associate performance for work force. This includes providing inputs on manpower utilization, objectives and their effectiveness and their effectiveness and realigning the team as needed .
- Maintaining and updating the machine history, maintenance KPI’s assigned, on time.
- Work involves daily exposure to unusual elements such as dirt, dust, fumes, extreme temperature, humidity or noise.
- Work environment involves daily exposure to physical risks such as working around mechanical, chemical and electrical hazards.
- Position requires the ability to stand, sit, walking around plant communicate with others in a professional manner.
Key Skills required:
- Excellent communication and training skills.
- Proficient computer skills MS Office and etc.
- Excellent technical knowledge of equipment, product and process.
- Self motivated result oriented and excellent professional skills.
- Strong knowledge in preventive, predictive maintenance, periodical maintenance root cause analyses and horizontal deployment.
- Must have a hand on work ethics.
- Must have a good knowledge on safety standards, quality systems and 5S.
- Must have good experience in maintaining manufacturing assets, facility, parts inventory, raising and monitoring purchase orders, purchased part quality approval.
- Should be able to perform performance evaluation on technical work force reporting directly to him.
- Strong knowledge on computerized maintenance management system.
- Must have good experience and technical knowledge with trouble shooting skills in hydraulic, pneumatics, mechanical drives, utilities and diesel generators.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Location||Kelambakkam (Pudupakkam) - Chennai|
|Education||Diploma/Bachelor of Engineering – Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics|
|Function Area||Assistant Manager – Mechanical maintenance|
|Industry type||Manufacturing Company|
|Date of Advt||02.03.2022|