Location – Irungattukottai- Sriperumbudur.
Competencies and Skills Required:
Polyhose Customer Service Executives plays a critical role in providing an interface between customers and company. Polyhose looks for candidates who have good communications skills, interpersonal skills and can handle stress well. The candidate should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, to make a recommendation or solution to the customer’s problem. A clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English is also desired. The major skills and competencies that employers look for in a candidate are:
• Good communications skills
• Product Knowledge
• Ability to listen and active problem solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle pressure
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Answer calls professionally to provide information about products and services, take/ cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints.
2. Understand customer inquiries and forward to concern department for technical and MBOM.
3. Interacting with management and other departments to fix all terms and conditions along with quote for timely conversion into orders.
4. Keep records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, quotes, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken. Process orders, forms and applications.
5. Follow up to ensure that appropriate actions were taken on customers’ requests.
6. Process customer orders into production work order and follow-up with respective departments to follow customer ship date.
7. Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigation.
8. Share control reports to customer for shipment confirmation.
9. Forward all shipping documents like invoice, packing list, bill of lading, GSP etc. on timely manner to customer.
10. Payment follow-up respective of payment terms.
|Job Category||Full Time, Permanent|
|Salary||INR 3,60,000 – 4,00,000 P.A. (CTC)|
|Industry||Auto Ancillary/Auto Components/OEM|
|Function Area||Customer support|
|Employment Type||Permanent, Full Time|
|Date of Advt||09.04.2019|