Job ID: PHIR/2023-24/012
Role: Responsible for production schedulers, production planners develop daily or weekly production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met. Determine material, equipment, and labor requirements, prepare status and performance reports, and resolve production issues
Key Performance Area:
- Evaluating purchase orders to create suitable production schedules.
- Estimating the amount of material, equipment, and labor required for production.
- Promptly addressing and resolving production issues to minimize delays in production.
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with material, labor, and equipment availability.
- Recommending viable solutions to reduce production costs as well as improve production processes and product quality.
- Effecting changes to production schedules to ensure that production deadlines are met.
- Compiling status and performance reports and submitting them to management in a timely manner.
- Promptly informing the relevant departments of changes to current production schedules.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Education||B.E (any Stream)|
|Date of Advt||17.07.2023|